Hanon Systems Hungary Kft.
Hanon Corporation is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world, which has 40 manufacturing plants and 4 global technical centers throughout the world.
Hanon Systems Hungary Ltd., Székesfehérvár, produces and designs climate compressors, fluid transport systems, heating and cooling valves and fuel pumps to the biggest automotive companies for more than 25 years.
Now we are seeking to recruit new colleagues for the following position to our manufacturing plant in Székesfehérvár:
Main Job Responsibilities:
The purpose of the job is to initiate and implement purchasing strategies and business relationships to assist in the creation of a world class supply base, and achieve Quality, Cost and Delivery objectives.
- Cost down activities - lead high level negotiations and deliver supply agreements to attain the annual targets.
- Conduct assessment of the supply market, apply industry best practices and sourcing opportunities: business trends, market conditions, supplier cost structure and benchmarks, etc.
- Track supplier performance on financial markets and translate cost opportunities
- Responsible for the development and implementation of commodity strategies to deliver maximum competitive advantage.
- Benchmarking, rationalization, development and management of critical and strategic suppliers according to the latest commodity strategy.
- Supplier evaluation, selection and relationship management: Development vs. Rationalization (initial sourcing, re-sourcing, total cost analysis)
- Create and maintain the bid lists for the particular commodity.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, in mechanical or commercial background
- Excellent English communication skills (written/spoken)
- Advanced PC skills
- Experience in sourcing high pressure die castings
- Relevant work experience
- Other languages preferred (German)
- Capability of reading mechanical engineering drawings
If you are interested in this position, please visit Hanon Career Portal https://hanonsystems.karrierportal.hu/ and apply for the position!