Duties: To provide driving and messenger duties to the mission, maintenance of vehicles, keeping of logbooks and ad-hoc duties.
Duration: The employment will be on a temporary basis until a full time appointment of Messenger / Driver is made.
• A minimum of 12 years schooling plus two years appropriate experience.
• Possession of a valid local driver’s license
• Permission to work in Hungary
Supporting documents: Applicants are required to submit:
• Covering letter with contact details
• Full Curriculum Vitae
• Working status in Hungary with certified copies of relevant documents
• Certified copies of schooling and educational certificates
• Work references (letters from previous employers)
• Excellent driving skills
• English proficiency, command of the Hungarian language and client service focus
• Sense of urgency
• Organising and planning skills, demonstrate the ability to identify and prioritise tasks
• Ability to work independently and accurately
• Good inter-personal skills
• Very good knowledge of Greek is essential
All applications should be forwarded to the Personal Assistant, email: email@example.com or alternatively hand-deliver to: Embassy of the Republic of Cyprus, Dorottya str 3, 1051.
Closing date: 22nd June 2018
Note: Applicants not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date of this advertisement should accept that their application was not successful.