Are you motivated to get relevant work experience?
Would you like to join a fantastic and inspirational company where your work has a great value? If the answer is YES than we are looking for you!
Roche is a Swiss-based global health care company that operates in 150 countries. Since 2006 the Hungarian SSC provides financial, IT and HR services to support Roche affiliates all around the globe. Roche Services (Europe) Ltd. is a diverse, young, dynamic, multicultural team.
As a Finance Intern your key responsibilities will be processing Treasury and AR transactions in SAP and performing treasury and AR activities. Your tasks will also include:
- Supporting AP invoice resolution
- Handling documents
- Working together closely with the Accounts Payable department
- You are currently studying in University/College in day-time schedule
- You have intermediate English knowledge
- You have good communication skills
- You are available to work 20-30 hours on a weekly basis
- You are accurate and you like to work in team
What We offer:
- Competitive apprenticeship
- Flexible working time adapting to your studies
- Professional advancement and development
- Long-term job opportunities
- Continuous practice of English
- Multicultural working environment
- Gross 1200/hour
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to the email address below or click "apply".
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||Azonnali munkakezdés|