HR Trainee-North America team
Are you motivated to get relevant work experience in flexible working hours?
Would you like to join a fantastic and inspirational company where your work has a great value?
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
We are currently looking for trainees until the end of October in part time (20-30 hours per week in afternoon shift) or full time to actively participate in the professional activities of our financial and non-financial departments’ daily work.
The purpose of the role:
The Resolution & Resourcing trainee supports the team with business as usual tasks, including letter and contract generation, role posting, background screening initiation, reporting, and other administrative support.
- Resolution support
oAssist the team with preparation of joiner/mover/leaver documentation for North American employees, based on pre-existing templates and information submitted by line managers in the system.
oSave received documents appropriately in employee files.
oProcess One-Time Payment requests (check for completed documentation/signed forms)
oAssist the team with initiation and follow up of background checks for new hires.
oProvide support to ad-hoc requests and projects (reporting, process documentation update, etc).
- Resourcing support
oAssist the team in the job posting process, according to information submitted by line managers in the system.
oKeep track and inform line managers and recruiters of all internal applicants for roles in North America.
oAssist the team with standard reports to be generated on a weekly basis.
- Controls & Compliance
oEnsure relevant processes are managed in line with Diageo Controls and Risk Management expectations and there are no deficiencies
- Ongoing studies
- Availability to work at least 20-30 hours per week (ideally full time during the summer)
- Availability to work in afternoon shift (the team works from 2-11pm, Mon-Fri)
- Fluent English knowledge both verbal & written
- High precision and attention to detail
- Ability to learn & work independently
- Positive attitude towards work
- Excellent customer service skills
Cherry on top
- Easy to reach downtown location
- Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
- We live our values and color our lives
- Gross salary: 1065 HUF/hour, after 6PM 1384 HUF/hour
|Szakterület||Humán erőforrás / Munkaügy|
|Munkakör||HR Trainee-North America team|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: középfok írásban: középfok|