Investment Banking Financial Analyst Intern (Spring)
We are currently looking for Interns to our Budapest Office from Spring.
Start your career with us at Citi Hungary as a Finance intern!
During the internship period you will be allocated to one of the Finance teams and will be given graduate level tasks that give you a unique opportunity to gain hands on knowledge on how financial and capital markets operate, to get an in-depth look at complex products from a financial, accounting and controlling perspective and to experience working in a truly multinational environment.
We offer internship roles for 3-6 months, 20-40 hours/week in two areas within Finance.
Product Control: Responsible for controlling, analysing and reporting the financial performance of our Sales, Trading, Investment Banking and Corporate Lending Businesses. The roles include understanding of the trading strategies including the products (such as equity, FX, commodities, credit, rates) hedging, pricing, funding, risk management, and regulatory implications.
Regulatory Reporting: Prepares statistical and prudential reports for the local regulators in various EMEA countries. Calculates capital adequacy figures under Basel 3 and reports the Balance Sheet, the Income Statement and their breakdowns according to the rules of their local regulators.
- you are currently completing a BSc/MSc at a Hungarian higher education institution in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Controlling or similar,
- you have excellent verbal and written English,
- you have sound accounting foundations (have studied accounting for at least two semesters),
- you have excellent numerical and analytical skills, and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 40 hours / week
What We Offer:
- Gross 1250Ft/ hours
- Opportunity to get to know the full range of institutional and investment banking products
- Learning experience
- Transparent career routes
- International opportunities
- Creative, inspiring multinational working environment
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to the email address below or click "apply".
|Munkakör||Investment Banking Financial Analyst Intern (Spring)|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||2019-03|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: felsőfok írásban: felsőfok|
|Szükséges számítógépes ismeretek||Irodai szoftver / MS Excel / Word (haladó)|