Market Advisor Trainee - Corporate (Part time)
Would you like to get relevant work experience in felxible working hours?
Are you motivated to solve challenging tasks at a multinational company while still in college?
If the answer is yes than we are looking for you!
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 16 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
We are looking for trainees for a period of 5 months either in part time (30 hours/weeek).
To help our Market Advisor team in its daily work. We would like to offer the opportunity for graduates to gain work experience in a multinational environment and to make practical use of the knowledge gathered at the university/college.
- Management and resolution of Parked and Blocked items & PO Housekeeping
- To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the “Purchase to Pay” process
- Analyse the monthly blocked and parked report and work with others as necessary to investigate, chase and escalate all the issues that are causing invoice blocks according to agreed process
- Ensure outstanding issues are kept to a minimum
- Ensure all CARM requirements are adhered to
- Proactively own and monitor the lifecycle of all POs within your purchasing group to pre-empt Purchase Order/Invoice/Payment issues.
- Work with requestors to carry out appropriate “housekeeping” of PO’s and help instil in them a sense of responsibility for the accuracy of the relevant financial codes (GL code, cost centre, internal order number)
- Support the improvement in the STP Payment to Terms KPI by ensuring the business unit achieves target on the following metrics:
- Invoice PTT, Retro PO’s, POs Not Matched First Time, WAPD, Invoices with Issue Resolution, Aged POs, Aged Debit items
- Preferably ongoing education in a Procurement, technical, finance or economics related field
- At least Upper intermediate English knowledge (both oral and written)
- Able to work proactively and effectively in cross functional and global team at all levels in an organization
- Good customer service skills with a desire to help and resolve issues satisfactorily
- Good communication and influencing skills
- Good analytical skills
- Interest in working for our company after the trainee program as well in one of our departments
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good problemsolving skills
Cherry on top:
- Numerous professional and soft-skill trainings
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Rooftop Bar
- In-house Staff Shop
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs and periodic social events
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Gross salary: 1065 HUF/hour
|Munkakör||Market Advisor Trainee - Corporate (Part time)|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: középfok írásban: középfok|