Markets Quantitative Analysis Intern (Spring)
We are currently looking for an Intern to our Budapest Office from Spring.
Join Citi and get trained through work on current global financial technologies in the frame of our MQA Internship.
Markets Quantitative Analysis Department (MQA) is a division of the Global Markets business within Citi and has responsibility for providing the analytical models which are used for pricing securities and risk managing the Firm’s positions throughout the Markets’
Tasks focusing on the technical development and optimization of the analytics libraries and server components requiring strong software development skills in C++, Python or Perl along with good numerical skills
Quant Support Analyst
Tasks focusing on supporting the development infrastructure, databases and productivity tools along with the build, testing and release management of the analytics libraries requiring Computer Science skills.
Tasks focusing on the development, optimization, documentation and performance analysis of the Financial Models used in the analytics libraries requiring a strong academic background in Mathematics and experience of programming in C++ or using MATLAB.
- you are currently completing a BSc/MSc/PhD at a Hungarian institution in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Finance, Economics, or similar,
- you have excellent numerical and analytical skills, and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel,
- you have knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as C++ or Python,
- you have excellent verbal and written English
- 40 hours / week
What We Offer:
- Gross 1600Ft/ hours
- Opportunity to get to know the full range of institutional and investment banking products
- Learning experience
- Transparent career routes
- International opportunities
- Creative, inspiring multinational working environment
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to the email address below or click "apply".
|Munkakör||Markets Quantitative Analysis Intern (Spring)|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||2019-03|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: felsőfok írásban: felsőfok|
|Szükséges számítógépes ismeretek||Irodai szoftver / MS Excel / Word (haladó)|