Markets Quantitative Analysis Intern (Summer)
Szerezz értékes szakmai tapasztalatot kiemelt órabérért!
The Markets Quantitative Analysis Internship Program is aimed at students entering their final year of university studies (BSc, MSc or PhD) and looking for a permanent industry position afterwards. This is a 3 month Program running between mid-June and mid-September.
Markets Fixed Income Currency and Commodities
Providing tailored financial solutions for local and international clients and facilitating access to the global financial markets.
- Trading Associate (BSc, MSc or PhD)
Supporting senior traders, developing and back-testing trading strategies, requiring good numerical skills and experience of analysis in Excel and Python.
Providing the analytical models which are used for pricing securities and risk managing the firm's positions within markets.
- Quant (MSc or PhD)
Tasks focusing on the development, optimization, documentation and performance analysis of the Financial Models used in the analytics libraries requiring a strong academic background in Financial Mathematics and experience of programming in C++ or using MATLAB.
- Quant Developer (BSc, MSc or PhD)
Tasks focusing on the technical development and optimization of the analytics libraries and server components requiring strong software development skills in C++, Python or Perl along with good numerical skills.
- Quant Support Analyst (BSc, MSc or PhD)
Tasks focused on supporting the development infrastructure, databases and productivity tools along with the build, testing and release management of the analytics libraries requiring strong Computer Science skills.
- Currently completing a degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Computer Science or similar
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skill
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational abilities
- Knowledge of programming/scripting languages such as C++ or Python
- 40 hours / week
What We Offer:
- Gross 1600Ft/ hours
- Opportunity to get to know the full range of institutional and investment banking products
- Learning experience
- Transparent career routes
- International opportunities
- Creative, inspiring multinational working environment