Recruitment/Talent Sourcer Intern
Are you motivated to get relevant work experience?
Would you like to join a fantastic and inspirational company where your work has a great value? If the answer is YES than we are looking for you!
Roche is a Swiss-based global health care company that operates in 150 countries. Since 2006 the Hungarian SSC provides financial, IT and HR services to support Roche affiliates all around the globe. Roche Services (Europe) Ltd. is a diverse, young, dynamic, multicultural team.
We are looking for a pro-active, motivated, passionate and talented Recruitment / Talent Sourcer Intern colleague for our Corporate HR Team. As a Recruitment Intern at Roche Services (Europe) Ltd. you will be responsible for supporting the daily work of the Recruiter and the HR Business Partners in the recruitment process for open SSC roles.
- Using social media, professional networking sites/platforms/databases to source and identify potential candidates
- Phone screening, checking the candidates' professional background, motivation and language knowledge's via telephone interview
- Organizing face to face interviews
- Acting as a point of contact for internal/external candidates, providing great candidate experience
- Ensuring accurate administration of the whole recruitment process
- Representing the company on job fairs and networking events
Who you are
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- you have ongoing studies at any Hungarian University/college
- you have some Recruitment/Sourcing experience
- you have an excellent command of English and have outstanding communication skills
- you have a customer oriented mind-set and you are creative, enthusiastic, pro-active and open to taking over new tasks
- you are acting and working with integrity, consistency, reliability, courage and passion
- you are open to learn and develop
- you have the passion to find people careers rather than simply jobs
- you are willing to learn and develop and you are open for further career opportunities within Roche
What We offer:
- Competitive apprenticeship
- Flexible working time adapting to your studies
- Professional advancement and development
- Long-term job opportunities
- Continuous practice of English
- Multicultural working environment
- 25-30 hours/week
- Gross 1200/hour
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to the email address below or click "apply".
|Szakterület||Humán erőforrás / Munkaügy|
|Munkakör||Recruitment/Talent Sourcer Intern|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||Azonnali munkakezdés|