Statutory Compliance Trainee
Would you like to get relevant work experience in felxible working hours?
Are you motivated to solve challenging tasks at a multinational company while still in college?
If the answer is yes than we are looking for you!
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.Our purpose – Celebrating life, every day, everywhere – has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 16 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
We are currently looking for trainees for a period of 12 months in part time 20-30 hours per week to actively participate in the professional activities of our financial and non-financial departments’ daily work.
Purpose of Role:
The purpose of the role primarily is to take ownership, manage and maintain our tracking system (OWM) in order to make sure that no statutory deadlines are missed in North America region and gather and document all evidences that support the corporate tax deliverables.
Additional responsiblity is to take part in Project Management of a Global transition, by changing service provider in 60+ countries. Making sure documents are collected, issues are tracked and escalated to the supervisor, timeline is followed, etc.
How to serve
- Financial statement preapration under different local GAAP requirements
- Use SAP and other systems to support financial statement preparation To make sure that the process meet the audit requirements
- Proactively seeking opportunities to simplify/improve the process, raise concers, share ideas with the Team
- To assist the Team with ad hoc report requests and to contribute to any other requests
- Ongoing studies in Finance/Accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability of working with deadlines
- Quick problem solving
- Advanced English knowledge, primarily in writing
- Good communication and logical skills
- Positive attitude towards work
- Willing to learn and widen financial/business knowledge
- Any tax related knowledge is an advantage
Cherry on top
- Numerous professional and soft-skill trainings
- Free 24/7 Gym
- Rooftop Bar
- In-house Staff Shop
- Young and inspirational business environment
- Corporate Social Responsibility programs and periodic social events
- Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
- Gross salary: 1065 Ft/hour
|Munkakör||Statutory Compliance Trainee|
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: középfok írásban: középfok|