Humán Centrum Kft
Sandoz is a global leader in generic pharmaceuticals and biosimilars. Our purpose is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives.
Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend people’s lives. Sandoz contributes to society’s ability to support growing healthcare needs by pioneering novel approaches to help people around the world access high-quality medicine. That is our purpose.
Sandoz is uniquely positioned as both a global generics leader in its own right and part of the worldwide Novartis Group. As one of three industry-leading divisions that have innovation power backed by global scale, Sandoz is an increasingly important strategic driver for Novartis overall.
Our single greatest differentiator is our entrepreneurial culture and the quality and commitment of our associates. We combine the resources and long-term vision of a global pharmaceutical leader with the energy, drive and flexibility of a start-up. Many of our top leaders cite this deep-rooted entrepreneurial culture as one of the main reasons they choose to work at Sandoz.sons they choose to work at Sandoz.
- Acts as Responsible Person (RP); ensures that products to be distributed in the local (Hungarian) market comply with the Marketing Authorization, Authority permissions and Regulatory files
- „Duty of care” checking of incoming goods
- registered pharmaceutical products
- food supplements, medical devices
- controlled drugs
- Keeps routine communication with other Sandoz/Novartis sites regarding quality matters
- Manages/supervises sampling, product returns, scrapping, QA-related document storage & archiving
- Leads/participates in self-inspections
- Participates in general GDP activities; training, deviation and complaint handling, change control etc.
- Monitors suppliers, wholesaler partners and outsourced GxP-related activities (warehousing, local transport, repackaging)
- Supports QA Head in development of Quality Management System (implementation of global quality requirements)
- University Degree corresponding to RP requirements (see 39/2004. (IV. 26.) EszCsM decree, preferably pharmacist)
- At least one year work experience in similar position or relevant work experience in pharmeceutical industry
- At least medium-level English language knowledge (working proficiency)
- Capability to learn quickly in continuously changing multinational working environment
- Smooth collaboration with colleagues at different level of the organization, even in other countries
- Certification/degree or work experience in Quality Assurance
- Work experience in multinational environment
|Tervezett kezdés dátuma||azonnali munkakezdés|
|Szükséges nyelvismeret||angol szóban: középfok írásban: középfok|
|Szükséges végzettségek||Főiskolai végzettség|