Human Matrix Kft.
- Being member of the Plant Executive Committee: Work with the site leadership team, division and functional leadership to align human resources programs and initiatives with key business objectives. Drive unified plans that support operations and the division financial and employee engagement objectives.
- Set direction, priorities and expectations by driving the utilization of performance metrics, continuous improvement principles and change management plans while maximizing employee ownership and engagement.
- Drive HR functional excellence through deployment of training programs, ensuring quality of process and content and alignment with the business goals and objectives. Develop, optimize, document and standardize sustainable processes and sharing best practices across the division.
- Define and set objectives, define priorities, elaborate and implement the development plan of the HR team
- Participate & Manage a constructive social dialogue and communicate it within the company, drive their implementation and monitor agreements’ application (action plan follow-up).
- Build organizational capability through ownership of talent management processes including acquisition, assessment, performance management and employee development. Manage and develop employee compensation/reward and recognition programs.
- Drive positive employee relations to provide an optimal work environment for all employees. Effectively deploy communication plans and utilize assessment tools (e.g. the employee survey) to determine organizational issues and action plans. Exemplify and lead Delphi values, philosophy and ethics.
- Foster a culture where ownership of health and safety is embraced by all employees and drive Zero Incident Safety Culture.
- Ensure full compliance with all country and state laws as well as the global company policies & practices.
- Spread out the HR policies (labor law, management, mobility, development, C&B policy…) and support managers in their HR and managerial topics. Provide coaching and feedback as needed to help Build Stable Organizational Capability.
- Master’s degree in Human Resources or MBA.
- 7+ years of progressive HR experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong employee relations skills with the proven ability to successfully drive change and leadership ownership/accountability.
- Strong drive for results and sense of urgency; data and metrics-driven.
- Strong Talent Development skills with ability to lead the deployment of compelling training programs .
- Commitment to employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Great organizational skills and demonstrated ability to get results.
- Ability to work in a matrix environment.