Hanon Systems Hungary Kft.
Hanon Corporation is one of the largest automotive suppliers in the world, which has 40 manufacturing plants and 4 global technical centers throughout the world.
Hanon Systems Hungary Ltd., Székesfehérvár, produces and designs climate compressors, fluid transport systems, heating and cooling valves and fuel pumps to the biggest automotive companies for more than 25 years.
Now we are seeking to recruit a new colleague for the following position to our manufacturing plant in Székesfehérvár:
Business Support Analyst
Main roles & responsibilities
- Acts as a point of contact with accounting and IT application support to coordinate system changes, updates and problem resolutions
- Supports new developments, initiatives, activities and communicates through the business
- Prepare and execute test cases /scripts based on knowledge of how the system is designed
- Understands and continually evaluates current processes and tools to meet business needs and troubleshoots areas of concerns
- Various application maintenance and coordination
- Ensure proper application monitoring is in place and reviewed. Coordinate with technical staff if there is an issue.
- Support of the accounting center’s and the local accounting group’s daily processes
Professional & personal skills
- BA in Finance/Accounting or IT
- Key user experience in SAP FI modules
- Advanced PC skills, especially Excel, Access
- Experience or ability to communicate with non-finance and finance team member including senior management
- Fluent English – both verbal and written
- Flexibility and creativity in problem solving
If you are interested in the position, please check it on our website: https://hanonsystems.karrierportal.hu/allas/business-support-analyst-35