Human Matrix Kft.
- Good system and computer skills. Deep knowledge and experience in quality tools like : 8D, 5Why , Ishikawa , Fault - Tree , etc .
- High-level analytical and problem solving abilities
- Strong supplier and internal relationships and willingness to work diligently to build and sustain
- Integrity, tenacity and demonstrated ability to address difficult issues and problems
- Demonstrated ability to consider both business & quality requirements and technical needs to represent the company and the supplier
- Strong facilitation, teaching, and coaching skills .
- Assure suppliers have a solid understanding and are following Customer Quality Requirements
- Assessment of supplier manufacturing processes & quality systems
- Support attainment of suppliers maintaining Zero Defect & Flawless Launch programs
- Engineering Degree, preferably in Technical / Mechanical or Electrical
- Experience in quality systems, knowledge of AIAG requirements
- Knowledge of ISO TS16949 ( IATF 16949 ) VDA6.1
- Negotiation level in English
- Experience in automotive industry
- Deep experience in quality problem solving tools