Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
Do you have extensive experience working with accountant receivables? Do you speak German and English fluently? You are a great fit for this position, if your answers are yes, and you are a proactive, self-guided person who would like to join a great team!
Our partner is an international Pharmaceutical partner company, specializing in Medicinal Product Distribution across Europe. We search YOU for a new role! The new member will be responsible for assist for internal SSC. You will work with the Hungarian team and with the Group Accounting team in Copenhagen, to coordinate the work with the German customers and factoring partners!
Elvárások / Requirements
Requirements for this position:
- fluent German & English knowledge
- min. 3 years experience AR accounting
- experience with IFRS or German accounting standards
- knowledge of MS Office, online bank systems and ERP system, preferably in D365
- proactive, can do attitude
- analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- high level of accuracy and good oral and written communication skills
- able to build strong relationships with clients and internal departments
- Bachelor degree in Accounting preferred
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Your main tasks are
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting German customers,
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing,
- posting and recording accounts receivables’ data,
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for
- and properly posted, and reconcile data from factoring partner,
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues,
- take part in processes improvement and if necessary create new ones.
- report directly to the Finance manager in Hungary and keep contact with group accounting in Copenhagen
- work closely with the German customers and factoring partners.
Kapcsolattartó / Information
What do they offer?
- A friendly and dynamic workplace, where team spirit and success drive all the employees;
- Competitive salary;
- Quarterly company bonus;
- Travel reimbursement and optional cafeteria;
- Yearly pay raise;
- Company phone and laptop;
- Extensive private health care services after a certain time spent with us;
- Well-equipped social places, yearly team buildings.