We are looking for a HR & Admin Coordinator for our partner company, a German market leader firm running its special foundation engineering branch in Hungary. This subsidiary is present since 29 years in Hungary and also carry out general construction activities such as civil engineering and project development.
They are planning to broaden and are looking for professionals in several fields. If you want to participate in the creation of the new HR base in the Hungarian region this is your possibility.
- Supporting the management with all the internal and external HR issues,
- Responsible for all HR and administrative functions, project functions, keeping contact with visa agencies, lawyers, payroll services and tax advisers,
- Recruiting, including posting job advertisements, doing pre-screens, interviews, opening and closing positions,
- Managing the HR system, facilitate administrative works of employee onboarding, also hiring and onboarding of foreign specialists including helping them with visa applications and registration, to get the work permit,
- Performing internal service functions by responding to employee requests and questions,
- Supporting the Payroll processes and the benefits management,
- Developing and introducing effective and practicable administrative processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Psychology,
- Minimum 5 years experiences in HR administration with good knowledge of HR processes,
- Excellent English and Hungarian knowledge, Russian language is an advantage,
- Good knowledge of Hungarian employment, regulations and practices,
- Ability to handle high volume of admin work, and high workload,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Strong organization skills, problem solving abilities and preciseness,
- Reliable, independent and responsible personality.
- Opportunity to create a new system, and to form new processes,
- In an independent role with responsibility,
- At a stable multinational firm,
- With a motivated, hard-working team.