Join Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services! It is a diverse community of young and experienced professionals coming from all around the world, providing solutions in 14 different languages. And here comes their brand new function, the HR Administrator, running services for the company’s group from Hungary and Germany as outcome of their recent global HR project.
They have just started to build the Budapest team, be part of it!
French Speaking HR Administrator
What are your future tasks?
HR Service Desk Representatives as the members of first line support team, find the best and the easiest solution for employee’s HR related questions and requires. Also they ensure smooth running of centralised, back office HR functions and processes of different locations in international teams.
On a daily bases:
- Answering support queries via tools, phone and email, keeping daily contact with their employees calling from the company’s locations
- Resolving HR related issues which can occur in their total employee life cycle
- Providing technical support of HR self-service tools and systems
- Running HR admin processes belonging to HR helpdesk
- Advising employees on HR processes and policies
- Maintaining and improving employee satisfaction level
You are the ideal candidate if ...
- You have at least 0,5-1 year experience in HR Helpdesk/Support/Advisor
- You have fluency in English and French in written and oral. (Both min. C1)
- You have strong computer literacy, including MS package, having knowledge of SAP (HR) tools is an advantage
- You are pro-active, flexible, influencing, enjoying taking place and contributing to the development of a new and forming function
- You have logical thinking, solving problems resourcefully and fast is not a problem for you
- You have outstanding communication skills and customer focused mind-set
- You are trustful, able to handle confidential data in the right manner
- You enjoy working in teams
What can they offer to you?
As a future member in the HR Service Desk department, you will have the opportunity to
- Form a new function and team
- Use and improve your language knowledge
- Go through a professional and personal development
- Work in a fun and diverse atmosphere
- Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling, close to office hours
- Get recognition and bonus
- Enter the world of HR, with no HR background yet