Our partner company is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and transportation industries. They are currently in search of an Analyst, FAPA supporting their Financial Accounting organisation in Székesfehérvár.
This position is responsible for meeting the requirements of the accuracy and high competency of fixed assets / project
accounting and account reconciliation; strictly following the rules of Company Financial Management Handbook and
Service Level Agreement with Shared Services customers, following the Process Descriptions and SOPs agreed with the regions.
- Performs the FA/PA monthly transactions and month-end closing procedure in US and Local TAX Gaap and Tax books.
- Performs job in a way that enables to fulfill the requirements of the FA/PA ASAT and ensure consistent quality standard.
- Ensures that the job is performed according to the department's defined standards and the work is completed by defined deadlines. Any issues with the work or schedule are escalated to the Manager in a prompt manner.
- Uses company accounting, control and reporting systems (Oracle, Hyperion, RST, ASP, Finario)
- Follows standards and recommendations of Financial Management Handbook and country specific requirements of locations
- Applies user manuals, SOPs, WIs and other relevant procedures issued and used by FSS in the daily work and during the month end closing process
- The employee is responsible for following the documented processes and for fulfillment of audit requirements related to his/her work in the area assigned to her/him and managed by her/him.
- Actively works together with other departments of FSS.
- Maintains active and frequent communication with location accounting representatives, regularly shares this information with team members and manager.
- Seeks and uses feedback and other sources of information to identify appropriate areas for learning
- Secondary school certificate specialized at finance and accounting/economics or CPA certificate
- Precision while completing daily work, paying attention to details, accuracy and correctness
- Minimum 2 years practice in the field of finance/accounting or shared services environment.
- English language command
- Advanced Excel skills and other basic computer skills (spreadsheet / data query and manipulation)
- Degree in finance or accounting obtained at a college or university
- 1-3 years working experience in the field of finance/accounting or shared services environment
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- ERP system knowledge
- A competitive remuneration package
- Friendly environment
- Social activities
- Open minded and welcoming environment
- Challenging duties in truly International environment
Manuvia Expert Recruitment
Lejárati dátum: 2021-04-30
Kapcsolattartó: Birnbauer Nóra
Telefonszám: 06203460322 - Hivatkozzon a workline-ra!
Analyst, Financial Accounting állás, Our partner company is a leading global provider of advanced engineered solutions for the aerospace and
analyst, financial accounting, fejér megye, elemző állás, , számvitel, pénzügy, kontrolling állás, workline.hu, könyvelő állás, , pénzügyi ügyintéző állás,