Our client is one of the most prestigious multinational company who is looking for a Purchase to Pay Team Leader to join them.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Managing the team to seamlessly deliver operational activities;
- Develop talent across the teams and manage people performance;
- Ensure timely and accurate quality check of invoices, including online payment requests and down payments;
- Track all other critical vendor invoices to avoid payment delays;
- Managing and tracking of the PTP shared mailbox and ensure all queries are resolved promptly or channelled appropriately and courteously by the team;
- Support regular discussions with the key suppliers and markets to enable proactive issue resolution and review issue resolution status and progress;
- Drive improvement in issue resolution and deliver world-class process support for the end to end sourcing process;
- Provide support that facilitates the accurate, efficient and timely setup and approval of purchase orders
- Build relationship with key suppliers, requisitions and Procurement stakeholders;
- Provide solutions and create decision support materials for the leadership teams to improve performance
- Support the agenda of the leadership sessions with special focus on performance, risk management, operational excellence initiatives, people and stakeholders;
- Effectively lead and manage direct reports.
- University or college degree;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar field (PTP, STP);
- Excellent written and verbal English skills;
- Experience in people management;
- Strong communication skills;
- Able to work proactively and effectively.
Any other information:
- This is a 1-year fixed-term opportunity.