Our partner, who has over 156,000 employees in 78 countries, develops solutions to tangibly support sustainable progress.
Now they are looking for a Senior Accounts Payable Specialist to join their newly set up SSC in Budapest.
- Manage the accounts payable process of 5 Eastern European (EE) countries (Poland, Hungary, Czech, Croatia and Romania) in a team
- Timely billing of customer sales documents
- Assist to resolve the customer disputes with credit notes or amendment on the documents
- Account bank statements, clear outstanding balances with incoming amounts
- Generates customer statements and dunning letters
- Regularly run an aging report of accounts portfolio
- Take ownership of the collection process of past due amounts, set expectation around payment deadlines, escalate late payments to in-country AP contact
- Proactively take part in process improvement and standardization initiatives
- Update Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentations
· Minimum university BA degree;
· Finance studies AND work experience on relevant fields, preferably in SSC environment;
· Good understanding of accounting practices in relation to AP;
· Fluency in English
· SAP or other ERP system knowledge;
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
· Attention to details, excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
· Customer focused mindset.
- Outstanding salary and benefit package
- Being part of creating and developing new processes
- Possibility to improve your personal and professional skills
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard