Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Analytics Engineer
The GE Healthcare Edison AI team is looking for an Analytics Engineer working with data science teams addressing statistical, machine learning and data understanding problems in a commercial technology and development environment. In this role, will contribute to the development and deployment of modern machine learning, operational research, semantic analysis, and statistical methods, by developing, maintaining and controlling a scalable, robust data annotation and training infrastructure, built on top of industry standard modern technologies.
- Be responsible for operating in lockstep with product managers to the successful delivery of a product throughout its lifecycle.
- Communicate clear and descriptive requirements and partner with the development team to deliver products that balance the desire for new features with defects and technical debt.
- Ensure that the product meets the stakeholder requirements, retains functional and technical integrity and is appropriately scalable.
- Understand and adapt the medical business case working and collaborating with clinical experts, reading, and adapting the specific guidelines.
- Support the Data Engineer and product management team to define the data requirements (variety, volume, and value) for given clinical cases.
- Support the definition of development, testing and validating datasets for algorithm development, testing and validation.
- Show increasing understanding of the technology stack and its impact on the final product
- Have awareness of basic statistical and machine learning methods and how they apply to their discipline.
- Design, Prototype, Test, and Implement Analytics used in core product and solutions using platform technologies and tools.
- Medical Degree, Radiologist, Radiographer with basic clinical experience and/or bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering
- Human anatomy knowledge.
- Recognize basic organs on CT, X Ray, MR or US images.
- Interest for medical imaging
- Minimal IT experience, work independently with Windows/Linux OS
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with medical image viewing software, drawing tools, reading articles, scientific and medical, writing articles, presentations
- Interest for radiology, oncology, neurology + experience is a plus
- Good English communication, reading, writing and oral
- Basic experience with multiple programming languages such as Java, C++, Python, R, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria package and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Home office possibility
- Multinational company
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Lejárati dátum: 2021-11-18
Analytics Engineer állás, Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Analytics Engineer Location: Budapest Role Purpose The GE
analytics engineer, budapest, elemző állás, , telepítő állás, , java állás, , linux állás, , python állás, , mérnök, műszaki állás, workline.hu, adatmérnök állás, , szoftvermérnök állás