Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Commercial Analyst
- The Commercial Excellence Analyst supports the Eastern European regional sales teams in commercial tool implementation&usage, sales incentive scheme deployment and running the regional forecasting process.
- During the yearly planning period and commercial evaluation cycles, the analyst provides various MsExcel-based & online analyses to the management.
- On a daily basis, the analyst creates/runs/maintains reports and dashboards in SalesForce.com, Wave Analytics, Siebel and MsExcel tools and prepares analyses.
- As part of the regional strategy deployment, the analyst actively works on the improvement of the Eastern European customer and commercial data quality. This position reports to and works closely with the Commercial Excellence Leader.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bacholer’s Degree in Business or Economics
- 1-2 years of work experience in a multinational environment
- In-depth knowledge of MsExcel
- Fluency in Englis
- Ability to work on projects with multiple stakeholders and with dynamic target
- Ability to quickly understand complex organizations and processe
- Flexibility to work on various projects
- Master’s Degree in Business or Economics
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, commercial or analyst-level positions
- Experience in using and working on SalesForce.com
- Knowledge of the medical devices industry
- Good command of a second Eastern European language
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria package and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Home office possibility
- Multinational company
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Lejárati dátum: 2022-02-25
Commercial Analyst állás, Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Commercial Analyst Location: Budapest Responsibilities: The
commercial analyst, budapest, elemző állás, , Értékesítés, kereskedelem állás, workline.hu, távmunka, home office állás,