- Develop software solutions in AWS, Azure, Cloud and/or within legacy on-prem environments
- Work with the Product Owner and subject matter experts to devise software solutions to solve complex problems.
- Deliver business outcomes / key results
- Understand and strategize, mobilise & help plan Iterations / Sprints
- Elaborate complex business requirements and translate into Epics, Feature Sets and “Ready” user Stories (MVP). Maintain agile story hierarchies
- Suggest potential options, recommendations and solutions
- Story point estimation
- Contribute to Architecture design
- Help to maintain Squad performance metrics e.g. Velocity / throughput, Quality, Change Value, Team satisfaction, Customer Satisfaction, Budget and Forecast vs. Actuals reporting.
- Work with the team to maintain Operational KanBan boards, Backlog Lists, Release boards, Scrum / Iteration / Sprint boards, Issues & Risks boards, waste bins, handoffs, any and all BVC’s (big visual charts). Work with team to define VSM’s (value stream maps).
- Agree MVP acceptance criteria and test.
- Automate and facilitate new Story testing and end-to-end scenario testing
- Participate in daily-stand-ups, showcase, facilitate sprint retrospectives, and ensure celebrations
- Liaise with upstream and downstream squads e.g. IT Infrastructure squads to ensure customer requirements are distributed correctly and delivered in an appropriate time frame, as agreed with all related Product Owners.
- Be a pro-active member of related Guilds and Chapters.
- Setup, use and encourage use of Agile ways of working and tools e.g. BVC’s, JIRA, Trello, Slack, Zoom.
- 4 years of experience in .Net, Cloud and AWS software development environment e.g. in a cloud, web and/or mobile applications
- BSc degree in Software Engineering or very similar is desirable
- Working in an Agile Scrum team for previous similar types of organisations.
- Working in a day-to-day Operations context and also new Product / Solution delivery (both Ops and Projects).
- Experience in delivery of applications using up-to-date AWS Cloud architecture or similar Azure and Microsoft Stack.
- Good working knowledge and practice of Agile software engineering framework, principles, practices and cadence of ceremonies and significant product development e.g. Spotify model
- Working in environments creating micro services e.g. on AWS (in excess of 2 years’ experience)
- Good working knowledge of .Net Core, Web API development using Docker
- Strong stake holder management soft skills / people skills, self-awareness are essential.
Experience in any of the following segments is highly desirable, although not mandatory:
- Energy markets (Power, Gas, Oil) ,Commodities Trading & Risk Management, Spot Management and Forecasting & Scheduling, Price Risk Management, Hedging
Trenkwalder Recruitment Kft
Teljes Munkaidő / Részmunkaidő
Lejárati dátum: 0000-00-00
Kapcsolattartó: Nikolett Lőber
PozícióFull Stack Developer – SCRUM Agile (.NET and AWS)
MunkaidőTeljes Munkaidő / Részmunkaidő
KategóriaIT / Telekommunikáció
Full Stack Developer – SCRUM Agile (.NET and AWS) állás, Feladatok Develop software solutions in AWS, Azure, Cloud and/or within legacy on-prem
full stack developer – scrum agile (.net and aws), budapest, it, telekommunikáció állás, workline.hu