Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Senior Autotest Engineer
In your role as QA Engineer you are responsible for technical development of advanced medical solution of world first class GE Healthcare's medical products.
- Actively participate in all stages of the agile development cycle, cooperate with product designers, developers, fellow testers and project managers.
- Uses test automation techniques (data driven, pairwise, mocking, test hooks) that fit the problem space.
- Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas.
- Applies various testing types and methodologies effectively during SDLC
- Takes ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary.
- Applies principles of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Works independently and delivers testing and use case creation which meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Begins to collaborate with development team in bugs fixing and build plans.
- Collaborates with Quality Leaders in creating test plans.
- Implements and configures testing tools and at times help junior staff
- 4+ years' experience in test automation
- Strong experience in testing of RESTful services
- Experience with testing of dockerized solutions
- To have expertise in Test Automation tools & frameworks
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of test or defect management tools like JIRA or similar
- Experience in testing under Windows, Linux
- Experience setting up test environment with various software tools.
- Experience with quality assurance methodologies, tools
- Experience in scripting language development (Python, Perl, Shell Scripts, etc).
- Strong English communication ability and proactive attitude
- ISTQB certificate
- Agile mindset and successful practical experience in modern development practices and methods (BDD, TDD, XP, pair-programming)
- Ability to deliver results in uncertain world
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria package and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Home office possibility
- Multinational company
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Lejárati dátum: 2021-11-18
Senior Autotest Engineer - "EDA-SAE" állás, Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Senior Autotest Engineer Role Summary: In your
senior autotest engineer - "eda-sae", budapest, ellenőr állás, , linux állás, , python állás, , mérnök, műszaki állás, workline.hu, minőségügyi mérnök állás, , termékfejlesztő állás, , tesztmérnök állás, , karbantartó-szervizes állás