Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Senior Data Scientist
The Senior Data Scientist will work in teams addressing statistical, machine learning and data understanding problems in a commercial technology and consultancy development environment. In this role, they will contribute to the development and deployment of modern machine learning, operational research, semantic analysis, and statistical methods for finding structure in large data sets.
- The Senior Data Scientist will be part of a cross-disciplinary team, consisting of data scientists, data engineers, software engineers, and medical professionals working on commercially facing development projects, typically involving large, complex data sets.
- Perform exploratory and targeted data analysis using statistics and visualization techniques.
- Work with clinical partners to understand the domain and explore the data.
- Develop and validate analytics and models to address our customer needs and opportunities.
- Work alongside software engineers to translate algorithms into commercially viable products and services.
- Work with data engineers on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics.
- Contribute to the development and deployment of modern machine learning, operational research, semantic analysis, and statistical methods for finding structure in large data sets.
- Lead the development and deployment of machine learning and computer vision algorithms, take ownership of your models.
- Generate reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate your work and outcomes.
- Master’s Degree in a “STEM” major (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in AI development
- Experience in image processing algorithms, such as filters, sampling, compression, etc.
- Experience with AI development on images, such as segmentation, object detection etc.
- Excellent in Python, with knowledge of the features of the language, and best practices, coding conventions, relevant libraries
- Experience in image processing and data science related Python packages: NumPy, OpenCV, SITK, scikit-learn, pandas etc.
- Experience with TensorFlow, Keras
- Experience in data visualization with 3rd party libraries (e.g. matplotlib, seaborn)
- Experience with VCS systems, specifically git
- Experience with Linux (commands, bash scripting)
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria package and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Home office possibility
- Multinational company
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Lejárati dátum: 2021-11-18
Senior Data Scientist állás, Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Senior Data Scientist Location: Budapest The Senior Data
senior data scientist, budapest, elemző állás, , tanácsadó állás, , it, telekommunikáció állás, workline.hu, fejlesztő állás, , mérnök, műszaki állás, workline.hu, adatmérnök állás, , szoftvermérnök állás,