– Validating Invoices for Third Party Access Suppliers and Instructing Accounts Payable for Payment authorisation.
– Handling discrepancies and disputing incorrect invoices.
– Interacting frequently with suppliers to solve the dispute and non-receptance of monthly invoices.
– Working in parallel with Inventory management team for Inventory update.
– Verifying invoices in time to avoid any late payment charges.
– Working in parallel with accounts payable team to ensure correct cost booking.
– Clearing the dispute within 90 days timeline and ensure the company to get the credit or re-invoice.
– Home office is available in this role depending on further agreement
What you need to have:
– Ability to meet the customers’ needs in line with the business requirements
– Working with a cooperative and positive attitude in a group setting to achieve common goals
– Communicating effectively and efficiently while adapting to your audience and getting the message through as intended
– Using all data and information available to analyse and understand a situation, with the aim of supporting decisions
– Focusing on all aspects and details of a task and delivering your output with a high level of accuracy
– Experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– Knowledge of Oracle Finance modules is an advantage
– Working experience in Accounts Payable and Billing is an advantage
– English on a fluent level
– German on a fluent level
What we offer:
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities