Our Partner is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
- Evaluate, test, and implement a new Information Rights Management encryption technology.
- Work on the retirement and migration of data from the old encryption solution to the new solution.
- Manage business continuity and user experience during a transition period.
- An eagerness to understand the implementation of Cyber Security in a large corporation
- An ability to work with engineers and lead the testing of new technology
- Organization, and time management skills
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 / 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience
- We offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as an internship that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more!
- Digital Technology Interns are our Partner’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities either as a direct hire or as a member of one of our world-class early talent leadership programs. Digital Technology Interns are hired to focus on a particular area of the business based on availability of positions, the interviewer's assessment, and the applicant's preference.
- Digital Technology Intern assignments, typically 6 to 9 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required.
- Salary: gross 1500 HUF/hour
- Hosszútávú diákmunka