On behalf of our pharmaceutical partner we are currently looking for a Legal Counsel
Main duties and responsibilities
- Preparation and review of the Company’s international licence agreements/ co-operation with partners and respective departments;
- Preparation of any other type of international commercial contracts, including biotechnology related contracts/ co-operation with partners and respective department;
- Participation in legal entity and product due diligences;
- Support the work of the compliance team;
- Continuous legal support (group level).
- Proficient at international commercial law and pharma law compliance, expert of European Union’s competition law;
- competent in legal/ contractual terminology;
- fluent in English/negotiation level;
- proficient in MS Office;
- capable to accomplish multiple tasks;
- university degree in law and completed Bar exam.
- Knowledge of other foreign language;
- pharmaceutical experience.
Compensations & Benefits
- Stability and a trustworthy workplace;
- modern working environment;
- work in multidisciplinary teams;
- training and development opportunities;
- medical services and life insurance;
- various sport and health opportunities.