On behalf of our multinational market leader pharmaceutical partner we are looking for a Medical Advisor -Oncology.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Giving Medical and Scientific support,
- Writing of clinical documents for regulatory dossiers and answer questions from authorities,
- Support positioning of the company’s products and keep contact with key opinion leaders and key decision makers,
- Provide quality scientific presentations at meetings,
- Working with clinical trial investigators,
- Reviews and approves marketing and promotional materials from medical perspective, verifies the references used,
- Participates in regional, national and international scientific conferences,
- Maintains high level of scientific, technical and product expertise.
- Science degree, preferable MD, or Pharmacist,
- At least 2 year’ Pharmaceutical experience in the same position (Medical Advisor),
- Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must,
- Good computer skills,
- Strong presentation and communication skills,
- Capable of high performance in independent work as well as in team setting,
- Planning & Prioritising.
- Experience in Oncology therapeutic fields.
Our client's profile:
- Our partner offers competitive compensational package, career development opportunities and excellent working environment.