Our partner is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services and now they are looking for German Speaking Maintenance Implementation Specialist!
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Governing the processes of implementing account-specific new services, tools and applications or other changes.
- Prioritise and co-ordinate own and others work schedules
- Develop and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally in order to achieve project objectives
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Produce documentation in line with project requirements.
- Coordinating with customer project teams to make sure all service change criteria are met.
- One to two years professional experience in the IT environment
- Fluent in German and English language knowledge
- Interest in data management and have attention to details
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- At least intermediate University or College degree
- SAP knowledge
We offer you a workplace, where
- atmosphere: fun, friendly, energetic, quickly developing,
- possibility: home office, trainings, language course,
- development: personal, professional, talent programs,
- and the extra: sport card, medical support, perk.