· Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline required
· Minimum 6 years work-related experience required in engineering or project
· management related discipline
· Or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
Takes part in the implementation of complex and/or large engineering projects, understanding and driving regulatory and compliance
· Certifications as appropriate (eg. regulatory requirements surrounding ISO9000, ISO14000, AS9100, TUV).
· Participates and may lead product or manufacturing development meetings, making recommendations for change.
· In conjunction with project, implements best practices for equipment/manufacturing layout, process flow and Work Instructions for maximum efficiency and cycle
· Takes part in PFMEA preparation
· Time optimization.
· Controls project budget.
· Provides engineered solutions to complex equipment problems
· Delivers quotes for projects including new equipment costs, labor, maintenance costs, etc.
· Drive continuous improvement and optimization utilizing proactive methodologies and trend analysis.
· Assess the adequacy of data gathering methods utilized by the teams.
· During project implementation, leads the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of equipment set-ups, manufacturing layout,
· and process changes and/or corrective actions.
· Assesses manufacturing and engineering capabilities; identifying and suggesting solutions for any immediate need or
· Interface and provide technical support on quality issues with the customer as needed.
· Assist Design Engineers with Design for Manufacture issues.
· Professional and personal development in a dynamic international environment
· Flexible working hours
· Language and professional courses
· Competitive compensation package