Headquartered in Asia, our Partner is one of the world’s largest online travel accommodation platforms. Founded in 2005 and now part of Booking Holdings (Nasdaq:BKNG), has a network of over 2,000,000 vacation rentals and hotels worldwide. Their web and mobile products provide a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals for business and leisure travelers. Agoda employs over 4,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe. In every department – from engineering to customer experience – they provide an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter.
Recruiter (German speaking)
Our Partner is seeking an experienced Recruiter to support hiring for their Customer Experience Group, the largest team in the company, that handles customer and partner interactions every day across multiple sites in many different languages. You will help to grow and strengthen the business by finding and engaging the best multilingual customer service agents for the Budapest site initially with specific focus on German speaking agent hiring.
- Partnering with hiring teams to understand their staffing requirements and goals
- Coming up with innovative ideas to actively source candidates and implementing initiatives to attract top talent
- Handling the full end to end recruitment process whilst ensuring an exquisite candidate experience
- Providing up-to-date recruitment reports & analysis, insights and advice
- You have a solid recruiting experience in Europe and have a good understanding of the candidate market
- You are passionate about recruitment and are able to think out of the box in order to build a strong talent pipeline
- You are experienced in candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing & offer management
- You are a strong stakeholder manager/relationship builder, capable of building trust and credibility with Hiring Managers
- You are fluent in both English and German
- You have strong organizational skills, time management, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- You are a confident communicator with the ability to cope within a fast-paced and changing environment.
- You are results orientated – demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results.
Nice to have:
- Recruiting experience for customer service roles preferably in a fast–growing tech company, customer service environment or related recruitment consultancy.
- Proven track record of meeting hiring goals in a fast-paced, dynamic, and metrics driven environment
- Knowledge of the multilingual customer service talent landscape across Europe/EMEA
Our Partner offers:
- Young and multinational team
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Office location: Budapest city centre (with rooftop terrace)
- Travel discounts, fruit-day, massage chair
- Year-end bonuses (13th,14th month's salary) and performance bonus