Our purpose is connecting people to work in ways that enrich their lives.
Being part of the Kelly team means understanding those we are working with; inspiring, motivating and challenging people to uncover their abilities and reach their full potential. We have been in Hungary for 15 years already and we always strive for enduring partnerships with our customers, so we can support them as they grow.
Currently, we have an exciting opportunity for someone who brings Talent Acquisition experience combined with People Management. We are searching for a Recruitment Team Lead for our Budapest office.
To be successful in this role, you have:
- solid knowledge in Recruitment , including in Agency side
- proven experience in managing people
- knowledge of various placement service solutions, terms&conditions, etc.
- experience in Business Development
- fluent English
- understanding of the Hungarian labour market and can bring business strategy to achieve success
- strong business acumen and a personality which can be a role model for team members
- skills to coach, motivate, develop and guide team members
Your responsibilities will be:
- You will ensure that your team ( working on the area of Shared Service Centers) itarget is met
- With your market knowledge, you will improve the team’s business and introduce Kelly’s services to new business opportunities.
- You will represent Kelly Services at professional events.
- You have to know the strengths of your team members (Recruiters and Talent Sourcing Specialists) and provide them methods for development and support to cope with their daily challenges.
- There will be both juniors and seniors in your team so you need to find the way to create effective workflow.
- Performance indicators of team members should be stated, tracked and evaluated regularly by you.
- You will need to establish and maintain professional customer relationships, ensuring every client receives high standard recruitment services.
- You will be the facilitator to evaluate and optimize cooperation with huge multinational clients, so you should take part in business reviews and intake meetings.
If you think that this role can be the next step in your career, please apply online with your English CV after a short registration to our website.
If we also think that you can be a good fit so this is a good opportunity to get to know you, we will contact you soon.