– Being responsible for leading end-to-end team of accounts payable and Telco advisors and supporting them to resolve issues for our internal and external stakeholders in Italy
– Take ownership of escalations and complex queries related to both accounts payable and Telco processes, applying special support for bespoke or sensitive cases and ensuring that agreed SLAs are met.
– Being able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, influence and manage expectations.
– Be a subject matter expect in standardization, improvement and automation projects
– Able to collaborate with other global accounts payable team leads, to share best practice and find solutions to shared issues.
– Able to communicate requirements and deadlines clearly.
– Be responsible for collating all the monthly metrics for line management
– Work within accounts payable related controls based on standard agreed control framework
What you need to have:
– Previous experience working within end-to-end accounts payable teams in a shared services environment
– Previous experience leading a team and strong people management skills
– Strong accounting knowledge
– Strong knowledge of Oracle finance/payables systems is an advantage
– English on a fluent level
– Italian on a fluent level is an advantage
What we offer:
– Using & improving your language knowledge
– Multinational and modern environment
– Competitive compensation package
– Good possibilities to grow within the company
– Personalized training opportunities