Vas megyei elektronikai gyártó partnercégünk megbízásából keresünk Ipar 4.0 mérnök pozícióba munkatársat.
- Solution delivery and requirement management with plants including benchmarking and adaptation of new tools and technologies from the market,
- Support and coordinate (including specify, configure, integrate, implement, test, analyze, validate, etc.) Industry 4.0 related projects of CAP BG,
- Standardization of production software landscape,
- Planning and implementation of projects in international production-related environment,
- Support implementation and maintenance of Manufacturing Execution System and Advanced Planning and Scheduling Tool,
- Data technology integration of production facilities into the company software and data infrastructure,
- Implementation of new and optimization of existing processes within the company, between sites,
- Active cooperation and proactive communication with all the CAP plants and responsible of other BGs beside the Corporate TEG Industry 4.0 Team.
- Degree in computer science / business informatics / technical computer science / electrical engineering,
- Demonstrable understanding of software/hardware engineering,
- Knowledge of interaction between systems (such as MES, SAP, SCADA, robots, AGV, etc.),
- 3 years’ experience in an electronic- or automotive production Environment,
- Experience in the realization of software projects,
- Solid knowledge of programming, coding at least one programming language (preferably C#/c++, VB.NET, java, Python, Labview),
- Deep understanding of relational databases and SQL,
- PLC programming practice,
- Understanding of AOI systems,
- Experience with process control techniques (e.g. SPC).
- Multinational work environment.
- A secure, long-term job opportunity.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Attractive benefit package.