Our partner is an international software development company based in Switzerland, with offices in the Netherlands, UK and Hungary.
Their main focus is on complex custom application development for their corporate partners in FMCG, IAM and pharma sectors. Our partner provides extensive software development services for its partners both in procurement, logistics, R&D, HR and production.
The Budapest team is continuously expanding, currently they have about 25-30 employee.
- Continuously consulting with the clients, planning the software architecture together
- Participating in the complete life cycle of custom software development activities from concept and design to implementation, testing (outsourced), roll out and support.
- Continuously focusing on best problem solving practices
- 3 years of .NET development experience (ASP.NET, UWP, Xamarin, WinForms, WPF)
- Deep understanding with MsSQL databases
- Fluent English (for partner communication)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Azure cloud (ServicecBus, AzureSQL, Redis cache etc.)
- Eorked in MVC environment
- Experience with some front-end development (React)
- An independent role with interesting responsibilities: you can both be a part of the business related tasks, planning and software development, while also using your communication, language skills - a truly diverse position.
- Central Budapest office - near Nyugati pályaudvar
- Flexible working hours (core time between 9:00 to 15:00)
- Home office
- Cafeteria, bonuses
- Training opportunities (MCP exams are supported)
- Occasional traveling opportunities (to primarly Switzerland)