We are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst for our client in the financial sector.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Being involved in Regulatory Reporting related projects;
- Support Development, Defects analysis, implementation, infrastructure support, system integration and user acceptance testing;
- Design reviews, program specifications review;
- Hands on in programming for Regulatory Reporting Finance projects;
- Partner with business and technology stakeholders to define scope of effort, work deliverables, and project planning;
- Publish and circulate project documents (e.g., Business requirements, Functional requirements, Impact Analysis, Testing documents) to all stakeholders.
- Candidate with 8+ years of experience in working in similar roles across banking or technology;
- Knowledge of trade finance products, Regulatory Reporting domain;
- Experience in Financial industry;
- Excellent technical skills in Application servers, Oracle Database, SQL functions;
- Must be able to compose and deliver business documents such as business cases, business requirements, project plans, etc.
- Experience in partnering with a diverse business and technology teams located in multiple locations and time zones
- Demonstrated capabilities in quantitative and data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent