- Understanding different type of risks, statistical and financial concepts and approaches that are used at banks as needed.
- Take active part in designing, implementing new and existing systems and algorithms.
- Participate in the development of detailed object-oriented designs and implementations, implement unit-tests, system tests and execute data analysis.
- Take ownership of delivered components and support end-to-end lifecycle of the software collaborating with appropriate teams (production support, release team, etc.).
- Active collaboration with team mates, peers and clients as delivery and position requires it.
- Take active part in supporting continuous improvement by clear communication to management.
- Support development of colleagues and yourself by participating knowledge sharing sessions and study groups about different technologies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related field
- Excellent coding skills and knowledge about Java
- Spring Framework, JDBC, JMS, Oracle DB, Gradle, Maven
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Good interpersonal and written skills
- Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Experience in any of the following would be an advantage
- Experience developing high-performance analytics or distributed systems
- Knowledge or experience in Consumer Risk
- Experience in financial software development
- Experience using PL|SQL
- Strong mathematical background - knowledge of statistical optimization methods is especially helpful
- Korn shell scripting
Compensations & Benefits:
[leiras_rovid] => We are looking for a Java Developer/ Technical Lead Role for our client in the financial sector. Main duties and responsibilities: Understanding different type of risks, statistical and financial concepts and approaches that are used at banks as needed. Take active part in designing, implementing new and existing systems and algorithms.
[cim] => Java Developer/ Technical Lead
[hely] => Budapest
[hely_id] => 1
[munkaido] => Teljes Munkaidő
[hits] => 0
[email] => firstname.lastname@example.org
[email_lathato] => 1
[telefon] => 06203287080
[premium] => 2
[hirdeto] => JOB Kft.
[kapcsolattarto] => Pápai Bálint
[aktiv] => 1
[lejart] => 0
[belso] => 1
[feladas_datum] => 2020-10-14 12:55:31
[lekeres_datum] => 2020-10-14 12:55:31
[premium_datum] => 2020-11-14 00:00:00
[lejarat_datum] => 2020-11-14 00:00:00
[munkaoldal_id] => 0
[munkaado_id] => 49784
[stat_view_num] => 389
[Munkaltatok] => Array
[id] => 49784
[munkak_num] => 115
[jelentkezes_num] => 142
[cegnev] => JOB Kft.
[weboldal] => https://job.hu/
[telefonszam] => 0
[szamlazasicim] => -
[Munka_kliensek] => Array
[id] => 49784
[vezeteknev] => Kárpáti
[keresztnev] => Tilla
[felhasznalonev] => jobworkline
[jelszo] => ff49272457a4f2b819b257aeeb7a2073
[email] => email@example.com
[tipus] => 2
[ipaddress] => 22.214.171.124
[datum] => 2020-02-20 14:57:00
[bejelentkezes_datum] => 2020-02-20 14:57:00
[hirlevel_datum] => 2020-02-20 14:57:00
[updated_at] => 2020-04-20 15:45:35
- Work with huge and high-performant systems: big data, multi-threaded and complex systems.
- Insight into world on how we address different financial risks to guarantee safety for customers.
- Risk Management activities in global financial services organization.
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives.
- Great salary package and career path.
- Home office and dynamic working hours.
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment.