We are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer for our client in the financial sector.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver advanced technical projects as an individual contributor and provide technical leadership on projects implemented by the wider team of Software Engineers/Analyst Developers
- Provide technical expertise in the examination and definition of objectives for existing or proposed systems and in the design of improved systems utilizing information services.
- Evaluate, design and develop various technical solutions simplifying user experience and drive adoption.
- Research and adopt new developments software developments, frameworks and technical standards to drive application strategic direction.
- Diagnose, analyse and resolve production issues and provide L3 support
- Excellent oral and written English
- Ability to collaborate effectively in a fast-paced & agile delivery model
- Results-oriented, self-start with positive “can-do” attitude
- 6+ years of JEE experience with strong fundamentals in developing web applications, multi-threading and resource management activities
- Strong experience using Angular, Spring 4+, Java 8 and open source frameworks and libraries
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases, reading/writing different file formats (delimited files, excel, PDF, etc.) through Java, file transmission protocols (SSH, SFTP, FTP, FTPS)
- Excellent grasp of threads, resource managements and concurrent programming concepts
- Experience with developing REST API, optionally using Spring Data and Spring data REST
- Minimal experience with Linux commands and scripts
- Familiarity with Agile software development processes
- Previous experience in using ETL/ELT tools like Talend, DataStage, Informatica or Ab-Initio
- Experience with automate testing with Spring testing framework
- Familiarity deploying security using Spring security frameworks for web application and APIs
- Working knowledge of various open source libraries and utilizing them for solution delivery
- Experience leading a team of Software Engineers/Analyst Developer