Our partner is looking for an IT Infrastructure Architect.
This is a part-time position, workload may vary from an initially 1-3 workdays a month to 2-3 days per week is expected.
Most of the work can be performed remotely, an immediate start is highly preferred.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Customer from the Banking industry needs an infrastructure IT Architect for its internal projects to cover the peak load periods within its IT Architect team.
- Customer will provide orientation about the infrastructure before the actual job assignment.
- The Architect is expected to create the high level design of the environment, not the configuration details.
- Knowledge in virtualization specifically in a VMWare environment.
- Additionally Windows, Linux, SQL design skills needed
- Working Hungarian language required