Are you an enthusiastic senior C# full-stack developer, ready to take the next step in your career?
You like exciting projects, using new development technologies?
Interested in the telecommunications industry?
As a member of our partner's team you will contribute to the continuous development, design, documenting and testing of the IT systems developed and operated by their telecommunications company.
Main duties and responsibilities
- design and implement main modules independently
- cooperate in the software and database architecture design
- support the decision making processes by database analysis
- participate in the research of new technologies related to the system, present ideas for system improvements
- work closely with other colleagues of the DevOps team
- based on your experience, you might also have the possibility to take part in the design, development of the API, Library that supports our business software
- college or university degree
- at least 3-5-year experience as a software developer
- high level expertise in .NET framework and C# language
- knowledge of web applications and web services (ASP.NET, MVC, SOAP)
- familiarity with HTML, CSS
- proficiency in MSSQL database (design, scaling, optimizing queries)
- deep understanding of the Windows Operating Systems (services, APIs)
- independent problem-solving skills
- good command of English
Compensations & Benefits
- professional challenges, inspiring, diverse tasks
- structured development process
- flexible working hours and home office days
- relaxed atmosphere, steady, supportive international team
- easily accessible modern office with good infrastructure
- complimentary coffee, fruits and snacks