Our client a multinational company looks for a new colleague as Radio Customer Service Engineer.
Job key tasks and responsibilities
- Works effectively in a mixed environment and uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services;
- Has in-depth business knowledge and uses understanding of how relevant areas integrate to achieve objectives;
- Uses advanced analytical skills to solve complex problems or problems that do not have routine solutions and takes a new perspective;
- Shares initial ideas for professional direction of own organisational unit;
- Acts as a professional advisor and mentor for staff / workteam / taskforces;
- May lead sub-projects / projects with manageable risks and resource requirements or small teams, handles day-to-day staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work.
- minimum 5 years experience in telecom projects;
- in-depth professional knowledge of Nokia SRAN and 5G Radio solutions;
- extensive practical experiences in the deployment of Nokia SRAN Radio solutions;
- extensive exeperiences in the deployment of Nokia Airscale BSC/RNC platforms;
- practical experience in the deployment of Nokia 5G Radio solution;
- experience in radio network modernization/swap projects is beneficial;
- collaborative working style, team work skills, results oriented;
- problem solving and analytical mindset;
- can work indenpendently and seld-directed with little supervision;
- good written and oral communication in English;
- good written and oral communication in Hungarian is a benefit.