We are looking for a System Integration Test Lead for our client operating in the financial sector
The new colleague will be responsible for managing the team and oversee SIT testing for Full suite. The role will engage with development and with Business Analysts to ensure SIT test cases are complete and success criteria is met.
Main duties and responsibilities
As a System Integration Test Lead you will:
- Have direct impact on the team and closely related teams by ensuring the quality of the tasks services information provided by self and others Support initiatives related to SIT Regression Testing (SIT) process.
- Regularly assume informal/formal leadership role within teams.
- Work with technology project managers, Business Analysts and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Work with the Release Management team to prioritize and schedule Change Requests (CRs)
- Support to create and manage PTS-W documents
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated and manual test scripts for requirement/user story validation, integration, regression, performance and usability testing
- Create and maintain requirement traceability matrix.
- Execute test scripts according to application requirements documentation.
- Identify defects and recommends appropriate course of action; performs root cause analyses.
- Coordinate multiple testers and testing activities within a project, act as advisor and mentor for junior members of the team.
- Retest after corrections are made to ensure problems are resolved.
- Document, evaluate and research test results for future replication.
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements to enhance testing strategies including opportunities for automation.
- Make evaluative judgments based on analysis of factual information in complicated and novel situations.
- Participate in test strategy meetings.
- Provide metrics related to the cost, effort, and milestones of Quality activities on a project level.
- Fluent English knowledge
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years Testing Analyst experience and experience in Financial Service industry
- Experience in managing Onsite-Offshore model
- Intermediate level SQL skills
- Strong background in testing concepts and best practices
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and how Quality Assurance methodology fits into the SDLC Knowledge of relevant operating systems, languages and database tools
- Knowledge of automated regression testing tools, defect tracking systems and processes; including change management
- Experience of testing trading platforms or similar software.
- Ability to work under pressure during tight dead lines
- Methodical approach to testing and problem solving. Theoretical and analytical skills, with demonstrated ability in planning and operations
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with a proactive attitude, always seeking opportunities to add value
- Sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information
- Sound understanding of concepts and principles in own technical area and a basic knowledge of these elements in other areas, in-depth understanding of how own area integrates within IT testing and basic commercial awareness
- Experience in testing with Data Warehouse and ETL processing.
- Experience with Financial Risk Systems
- Experience with defect tracking tools such as ALM, JIRA
- Experience with data profiling tools
Compensations & Benefits
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Flexible work arrangements