Would you like to join a continually expanding prestigious company?
Our multinational partner company is looking for a CRM Release Manager.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
- A chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Easy to access location and modern office building
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; sport allowance, medical benefits
- Team events, Company events
- Annual bonus for top performers and annual salary review
- Release planning for upcoming releases with close co-ordination with different teams across the globe
- Manage day-to-day tasks/activities in coordination with a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables
- Migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes through the SDLC. Provide technical support to application development teams
- Provide support to various business and technology teams as necessary during all stages like development, deployment and delivery
- Consulting with Knowledge Management and other teams to develop release content including release notes, procedures, release plans, internal and external communications and implementation materials
- Strong communication, Positive attitude and presentation skills with a firm sense of accountability, ownership for the end-to-end project lifecycle
- Drive regular project meetings and ensure issues, action items and risks are tracked and have mitigation and resolution plans in place
- 7+ years of experience acting as an information technology or software Project Manager or Release Manager
- Experience in implementing CRM business requirements into Veeva System.
- Must be aware of Cloud computing concept/Phenomena
- Must have understanding of Pharma/ Life Sciences industry
- Deep understanding of version control systems including branching and merging strategies and understanding of environment and software configuration management
- Strong understanding of Infrastructure and cloud technologies
- Provide technical support to application development team.
- Provide support for release management tools like Plutora, JIRA etc.
- Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
- Well versed with all database objects and SFDC/Veeva environment issues
- Experience of on-site / offshore delivery mode
- Understanding/certification of PMP, PRINCE2, Agile, DevOps, Release Management tools and ITIL processes and application development methodologies
- Strong experience with MS Tools: MS Project, Visio, Powerpoint, Word, Excel
- Strong experience in digital enablement of CRM and SAAS applications like VEEVA/SFDC
- Fluent English language skills (written, spoken) are a must have.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field preferred