Our Client is a multinational bank who is looking for an IT Data Analyst to join them.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Extracting knowledge and actionable information from massive datasets;
- Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues;
- Work independently and with partner teams to understand business processes and applications;
- Regularly develop and maintain automated and ad-hoc metric reports and data visualizations;
- Use APIs to automatically query and update records in application databases;
- Help to identify opportunities to improve data and business processes utilizing Python and VBA;
- Serve as the team’s subject matter expert for advanced analytics and report design.
- BA or BS in statistics, math, computer science, information technology, physics, other technical related fields; or equivalent experience;
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in technical data analysis, data science, or data warehousing with proven experience in reporting and tool automation;
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Python and VBA;
- Ability to deep dive into and help solve complex data-centred problems;
- Detail-oriented with an analytical mindset.
- Familiarity with Archer, Jira, Confluence, and ServiceNow;
- Database knowledge.
Compensations & Benefits
- You will get a chance to work in a unique environment with various technologies and project efforts in the Cyber Security field;
- Personal development is important; all of our analysts have the chance to acquire industry-accredited, job related professional certifications;
- You will gain diverse knowledge of processes and system within the global banking industry;
- Opportunity to grow your career long term.