Our partner company is world-wide well-known IT service provider, having its HQ in the US and a dynamically growing high-level engineering organization of approx. 200 IT Experts in Budapest. Their services are used at various fields, such as banking and finance, content management, biometric identification, logistics, or workflow management in the public sector.
This Technical Hub of the EMEA region has a strong focus on system integration and administration, server management, cyber security and customized cloud solutions.
They are looking for a Cloud Architect to join their Cloud Engineering team, to advance and mature our partners green field cloud solution.
- Consult, create and present the Cloud Solution's strategies to customers throughout the company's executive audiences (mostly EMEA partners)
- Leading the ongoing development of the product
- Apply deep understanding of cloud technologies and enablement to drive development strategies
- Identifying cloud-related capabilities to accelerate revenue opportunities
- Consulting with customer initiatives to expand their use of the product solutions
- Collaborating with Solution Architects to align sales opportunities with the product capabilities
- Identifying emerging cloud technologies and capabilities, then transform these into enhancing the product solutions
- Attending and presenting at technical forums to socialize and evangelize the product
- Directing and influencing the product's reference architecture
- Participate in technical management
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant IT implementation experience with 5+ of recent private and public experience.
- Deep knowledge with VMWare or equivalent, or hyper converged technologies used in private clouds
- Deep knowledge with AWS, Azure and/or Google public clouds
- Experience as a team lead
- Mature and proven experience in transforming traditional data center workloads into a cloud capability
- Highly articulate and successful in conducting formal and informal customer, and executive level facing communications
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with strategic partnerships to shape cloud futures and capabilities
- Cloud related certifications at a professional and/or solution architect level
- Ability to work with market-leader Clients and truly modern, cutting-edge technology solutions
- Extended internal career management, employee referral and training programs
- Individualistic soft and technical training
- Social and family events, health and sport days