Are you an experienced software tester, ready to take the next step in your career?
You like exciting projects and working as a core member of an international DEVOPS team?
Are you interested in the telecommunications industry?
Main duties and responsibilities
As a member of our partner's team you will participate in manual and automated testing, validating, specifying and documenting of the IT and telecommunication systems produced and operated by our company. You will take an active part in test planning, test case development and test group leading. You will work close with other team members: software developers, business analysts, IT guys and external partners.
- at least 3-5-year experience as a software tester
- knowledge of test methods
- high level expertise in using test management software
- experience in automated testing
- experience in producing test plans
- independent problem-solving skills
- product focused way of thinking
- good command of English and Hungarian
- team leading experience and familiarity with software specification and survey is an advantage
- Microsoft technologies (Windows infrastructure, IIS)
- Database basics (SQL/MSSQL)
- Programming basics (C#/.NET)
- Visual Studio basics
- Atlassian JIRA/Confluence
- JMeter (SmartMeter)
Compensations & Benefits
- professional challenges, inspiring, diverse tasks
- structured development process
- flexible working hours and home office days
- relaxed atmosphere, steady, supportive international team
- easily accessible modern office with good infrastructure
- complimentary coffee, fruits and snacks
- Contact person: Pápai Bálint IT Recruitment Division Manager
- Phone: +36 20 328 7080
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org