Aegon Global Technology Service (GTS) provides technology infrastructure support as well as business consulting services to the Aegon USA, European enterprise and business partners. The information technology services encompasses regional services, enterprise-wide application services, architecture, product assessment, customer service, internet and messaging, server management, telecommunications, security, data service and more.
Corporate Systems is part of Aegon’s Corporate Center organization and the Global IT Service GTS. The Corporate Center consists of approximately 350 staff, based in The Hague, Cedar Rapids and Baltimore. CS/GS has an agile way of working.
- University degree
- Fluent in English, verbally and written
- 3+ years of experience in a similar sized financial and / or insurance multinational
- Knowledge of applied techniques, methods, products and services in a corporate IT setting;
- Knowledge of the business processes and organization within relevant business domains;
- Advice & consultation
- Result orientation
- Organization awareness
Business Analyst voor VS Finance – SII BAU support, with a technical background and preferably Tagetik technical administration experience, or willing and able to get familiar with the software on short notice.
Bridging the gap between IT and business is essential to this role. We’re looking for a team player who is not afraid to maneuver between strict requirements and taking initiative. The field of Finance is ever changing, which brings many possibilities for growth.
Looking for an all-round BA to support the SII reporting stream within the Tagetik software. The role is technical, though functional experience with the software is a plus.
- Robotics implementation
- Tagetik software patching
- Tagetik PPS installation
- Create and maintain training material on Tagetik infrastructure
- Wildfly and JDK configuration and optimization on underlying application servers
- Support in move from on-premise to Azure based infrastructure
- Support other administrators and business alike in resolving Incidents, implementing Change
- Home office
- Flexible working hours
- Health Insurance
- Yoga classes
- Life Fitness discount
- Training & Development opportunities
- Highly people-centric environment
- Modern office environment