Cégleírás / Organisation / Department
Our client is a market leader in Global Indexes, Smart Beta, ESG and Risk Management, and is at the forefront of the secular trends dominating the financial services landscape today. They are committed to the future sustainability and transparency of the financial markets. They create innovative products and services that allow our clients to make more informed investment decisions, and we provide investors with critical performance measurement and risk management data and analytics.
Their values define the working environment we strive to create. They are inclusive, they champion bold ideas, they always pursue excellence, and always act with integrity. Personal accountability and responsibility are key to success, and they always work as a team to remain client centric.
The client is committed to developing a culture and workforce that reflects the clients and communities in which they operate. Increasing their diversity expands their talent pool which helps to accelerate innovation in all they do. They especially encourage members of historically underrepresented groups to apply, including women, ethnic minorities and those in the LGBTQ community.
Elvárások / Requirements
Your skills and experience that will help you excel:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of enterprise-scale software development.
- Solid understanding of data structures, algorithms and object-oriented design principles.
- Excellent core Java skills
- Experience with containers is beneficial
- Competent with RESTful services and proprietary remote APIs
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and work well with others.
Amit kínálunk / Offer
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop index calculation software using Java / RXJava / Lombok / Spring in enterprise quality as per the project needs
- Coordinate with Quant Research, build interaction points with our stack via RESTful APIs
- Own your software after code complete – deployment, production (you’ll not do L1-L2 production support though, we have people for that)
- Pick and introduce the best open source libraries wherever applicable
Kapcsolattartó / Information
What you get in exchange:
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including – healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) - cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which we work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home. This approach mirrors our commitment to transparency and sustainability and puts the safety and wellness of our employees at the center of all we do. We aim to provide productive and sustainable work environments and technology that encourages collaboration, creativity and innovation.