Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Junior Project Support Specialist
Responsible for driving process improvements and efficiencies for the GE Healthcare Project Management team with our vendors and suppliers.
- Works closely with EMEA Vendor & Construction leaders.
- Creates PO’s for installations & services with data coming from vendors.
- Being control point on price by checking on standard contract terms for each installation
- Creates dashboards and reports monthly to track survey results, install data, construction costs, identify root causes, and inform stakeholders.
- Foster primary vendor relationships and support the new vendor addition process.
- Liaison between project management and suppliers for timely problem solving & job completion.
- Collect monthly reports from OTR to gain visiblity on future install planning.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in English (both oral and written)
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Macro knowledge nice to have.
- French language is adventage
- Experiance on work in connection with Middle East & Africa is adventage
- Home based work is an option
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria package and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Home office possibility
- Multinational company
Starjobs Magyarország Kft.
Lejárati dátum: 2021-07-01
Junior Project Support Specialist állás, Our client GE Healthcare looks for a new colleague as Junior Project Support Specialist Role
junior project support specialist, országos, elemző állás, , manager állás, , project manager állás, , ellenőr állás, , it, telekommunikáció állás, workline.hu, távmunka, home office állás,